Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Boy Tripp!

We are so excited that Shea and Thomas are expecting another baby in July! We love being Uncle Zack and Aunt Lee Lee to Jarvis, and can't wait to spread that love to another baby boy! I also adore seeing Zack with Jarvis. They have so much fun together, and it makes me excited to one day have a few of our own :)

Here is Mama Shea when she was here in Denver. Doesn't she look absolutely beautiful!? I hope I look half this good...

It's amazing how much these two favor each other...

Wonder if baby boy Tripp will have some of these good looking features, or if he will be another Tripp look-alike!? Which, of course, are good looking, too! :) We can't ever get over how much the Tripp men look like each other....you can see it in the photo below. I know I have see the same smile on Tommy's and Thomas' face on Jarvis' face before! 

No matter who he looks like, we just pray for a healthy baby boy, and can't wait for him to get here! 

CONGRATULATIONS, Tripp Family! We love you, three FOUR!

No comments:

Post a Comment