Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coffee for Two

A week ago this past Friday, Zack surprised me with a trip to a pottery painting place called Ceramics in the City. When we first starting dating, many of our dates were surprises, which made things extra fun...and, I will admit, a little nerve-racking at first for a control freak like me! Even though we are married now, I still love a good date night and a surprise one takes me back to those first dates.

We both are huge coffee drinkers... I have my mother to blame thank, and I know I am responsible for Zack's need for it since he didn't drink it before meeting me. So painting our own coffee mugs made the most sense!

They turned out better than I expected they would, and make perfect mementos of our time here in Colorado!

Here we are with them before they were fired up....


Here they are afterwards!

I love the Colorado flag on the inside of Zack's mug...so creative!!

We had such a fun and relaxing time! Thanks Z for surprising me with such a wonderful date!

No comments:

Post a Comment