Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Colorado Fly Fishing Trip
Colorado is landlocked...as I am sure you are aware. This means no beautiful ocean or sandy beach. But we have quickly learned that does not mean there is a shortage of water activities here. Last Saturday we had a blast fly fishing in the mountains. I am not avid fisherman fisherwoman by any means, but I wanted to be a good sport and participate in something that Zack wanted to do. By the end of this trip, I was "hooked," no pun intended! Our guide, Ken, was so personable, patient and knowledgeable. What was only suppose to be a half day trip turned into a full day of fishing. We had such a great time that we decided to buy two rods. Zack and I have our own hobbies, but fly fishing might just turn into something that we can equally enjoy together. Here are a few photos from our trip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment