Sunday, February 19, 2012

Breckenridge

Zack and I took a trip to Breckenridge on Friday. He has been itching to go skiing again, but me not so much. I really enjoyed our first ski trip together but not enough to try again just yet. And after seeing the ski area at Breck, I am so glad I decided to just tag along! While Zack skied, I walked around the cute town and popped into a few shops. I, of course, found a Starbucks and enjoyed some Internet surfing and a Skinny Caramel Latte with pinch of Sea Salt (the salt is such a yummy combo with the caramel). Later in the day, I took a gondola up to Peak 8, where Zack was skiing, to see if I could spot him flying down the slopes. No luck; there were so many people! But somehow he spotted me :) I tried to watch for him a few more times, and I think I may have spotted him but not positive. Zack had a great time skiing, and is ready for more challenging runs. I am so proud of him! Here are a few photos from the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment